Flowing around
I’m here to show you how
You are here just for now
And by now I’m only bound
Your sweetness is hard to let go
& I’m too weak just to say no
& waste the chance of not having you
But I only need a ticket for one show
Where is your understanding for simple “me”?
My honesty is as good as can be
Why isn’t it enough for you to just accept
That I have no interest to sustain or correct
My plan is just to keep you near
For as long as you can fight your fear
That tomorrow may never come
& we are just here today
Why can’t you just be grateful that I ask you to stay?
Love is just simple like me
A token for the taking
No need for heart breaking
promises or vows
why do everything needs to make sense
even perfect bubbles burst at the end
and exlovers can be friends
dramas are uncivil
the unspoken is trivial
Can’t you just be satisfied with simple pleasures?
Must you stash the now as if they are treasures?
You waste your time & it’s sad!
Just live now & just be glad!
No comments:
Post a Comment