Every time I ache
but I walk the extra mile
to show how strong I can be
another price that it's worth staying for
not being the one that closes the door
and openness is the biggest risk to take
for strength as such to simply break
but being giving doesn't justify being neglected
nor taking chances on faith just to get rejected
hearing two different clocks ticking on a common wall
will bound to make one of them fall
time is heavy to be carried alone on one side
the one that moves further & get stuck in thought
waiting for the other letting go of battles fought
on a marit still not claimed
what if it's safer if play it like a game
a collectable in conquer museum
the ego was too big to surrender
being the lethal poison...the taste warm & tender
1 comment:
WOW!
Those are some deep thoughts and feelings.
And I feel you.
Hope this won't get you too down.
Hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
It's usually much brighter than you think.
Post a Comment