who lost who?
does it matter?
I trusted this feeling
& this feeling let me down
should have I known better?
just another bore of a story
nothing extraordinary
unlike my dancing feet
stumped over & over by defeat
no pain.. no glory
it was too much
then it wasn't enough
blinded by the rush
or awakened by the fall
I have hit the same wall
which makes it all
too cliche, I find
too truth condescending
too wrong to fight through
disappointment never ending
hurtfully right to simply leave behind
does it matter?
I trusted this feeling
& this feeling let me down
should have I known better?
just another bore of a story
nothing extraordinary
unlike my dancing feet
stumped over & over by defeat
no pain.. no glory
it was too much
then it wasn't enough
blinded by the rush
or awakened by the fall
I have hit the same wall
which makes it all
too cliche, I find
too truth condescending
too wrong to fight through
disappointment never ending
hurtfully right to simply leave behind
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment