Random being in thoughtful nothingness!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I don't have to be away
to miss what will become yesterday
these gifts of serendipity
giving me home when I feel astray
and I wish to state it all on my skin
precious felicity
not to be sailing within
while melancholy's ships stay at bay



Posted by Unknown at 12:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (34)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Let's try this dialogue simple and fresh unlik...
      • you  fill me with hate a twisted logic a strenuou...
      • I wish my words can follow my thoughts and throw ...
      • I don't have to be away to miss what will become ...
      • It was not by intention to lose comprehension...
      • how odd is it? to have this skill of perfecting t...
      • who lost who? does it matter? I trusted this feel...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)