Friday, November 16, 2012

6 degrees of seperation

As exhaustion lays me down
wary of my past
dragging the anticipating present
I have shed off all I could
but my thoughts refuses to depart
leaving me empty to draw a new face
a dream emerge to a reality to last
crime of wrong time, wrong place,
while I'm innocent
of all, but what I push to erase
aghast by death
while life in me cries to breath
how to separate this pain
uniting all borders within me
pushing away hands trying to reach me
unworthy I am to this kindness
escaping a cold war
while hot blood gushing on my backstreet
covering my last footsteps
that is roaming other countries
searching another home
it is all borrowed
it is all for sale
it is all hollow
without my love
for it's all, I long for and ever quest.












No comments: