city of sin
where do I begin
to raise my cases of hit & run
map-less ..choking it in
I'm swollen, I'm bruised
by careless bursting balloon. constantly stung
leaving me dazed & confused
who is my next of kin
maiming my limbs
with fake embraces
cold as your brand new bricks
plastic faces
stale with greed
disintegrating human creed
all wanting more
by being less
I refuse
hating to rest
in an expensive dress
but attracting feelings that are cheap
where do I begin
to raise my cases of hit & run
map-less ..choking it in
I'm swollen, I'm bruised
by careless bursting balloon. constantly stung
leaving me dazed & confused
who is my next of kin
maiming my limbs
with fake embraces
cold as your brand new bricks
plastic faces
stale with greed
disintegrating human creed
all wanting more
by being less
I refuse
hating to rest
in an expensive dress
but attracting feelings that are cheap

No comments:
Post a Comment