Tuesday, July 17, 2012

you were my act of kindness
karma of an impulsive soul
a tiny light in a hall of darkness
taking turns, a dance and a fall
In the midst of the dance
I let go of your hand
for it to reach me in turn

to understand the madness
of innocense not making sense
 the pain is eternal
I have loved you
I have lost you
and you only loved that I did
and only hated that I did
it was never about us
I have laid out my pride
fo you to protect
still, you didn't understand
you letting go of my hand
was jailing me in this memoir
of the last words said
the ones that hurt the most
scarring my skin
tired of empty penance, painfully aware
a living dead
yearning to leave as far
to silence where words sieze to hurt
where action don't leave me bare

still teaching me that my act of kindness
was only a karma of broken sentiments
we had lived a different memory
that's my condolence of forgiveness.




No comments: