how can I be free
replace doubt with glee
when you freeze yourself with me
step back and lock
leaving me stuck
no flow to follow
but my inner fear
that this is only a stop by
you were never really near
that crude..rude notion
downsizing my emotion
acting with words
for me to read too bold
returning receipt
just before it gets sold
I wish I could zero back
instead of this poor filled rack
jokes aside
dreams aside
how did we side track?

replace doubt with glee
when you freeze yourself with me
step back and lock
leaving me stuck
no flow to follow
but my inner fear
that this is only a stop by
you were never really near
that crude..rude notion
downsizing my emotion
acting with words
for me to read too bold
returning receipt
just before it gets sold
I wish I could zero back
instead of this poor filled rack
jokes aside
dreams aside
how did we side track?

No comments:
Post a Comment