Saturday, March 10, 2012


you tell me you will forsake this wonder

still pursuing a greater cause

but still not expecting me to pause

my soul to protect yet from another blunder

you leap and I should take the fall?

leaving my safe wall

to wander between random lightning & aimless thunder

place my trust….my being

for words

as I’ve never before heard

forever healing hurt

eternally bleeding

these dreams keep leaking

turning me cold un-needing

joking…choking ?

this train of thought is broken

your waves causing me dizzy spill

a tale so predictable to tell

saying goodbye same chapter of hello

I have rage for silence to ponder

sick of playing a repeated role

my existence is not intended for your goal

or my dreams to pause or my faith to halt

until you figure what is yours

pushing me to feel what you won’t

trust & faith in this unknown

sliding doors

Apart ready with a departing bag

together carving names in stone

can it be anything but sad

I wish I had never known..

No comments: